The Key to Implementing Innovative and Dynamic Recruitment
The world of recruitment continues to evolve at break neck speed, and shows no signs of slowing down. This webinar will discuss how recruiters are responding to change and using innovation to ensure that they can stay ahead of the competition in the war for talent.
We will talk about how a change of thinking in recruitment is promoting a collaborative and consumer-focused approach, bridging the gap between traditional recruiting channels and the apps we use every single day. As the conversation about chat bots and artificial intelligence (AI) continues, HR guru peter Gold will elaborate on what this means for recruiters and the way they work, now and into the future.
This is not a webinar to miss!
James Marsh, HRreview
Duncan Miller, Lumesse
Przemyslaw Przybylski, Lumesse
Peter Gold, Founder, Storifyd
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Simplifying high volume recruitment – 23/02/17 - Friday, September 15, 2017
- The Key to Creating an Engaging Candidate Experience 23/02/17 - Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- The Key to Implementing Innovative and Dynamic Recruitment 16/03/17 - Monday, February 6, 2017
- Fathers and Shared Parental Leave: new research and employer experiences 06/04/17 - Sunday, February 5, 2017
- The Apprenticeship Levy: How to make it work for your business 27/04/17 - Saturday, February 4, 2017
- Should employees bring their personal lives to the workplace? 24/05/2017 - Friday, February 3, 2017
- Wellbeing and Burnout: new research shows it’s real and immediate 07/06/2017 - Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Using recognition to drive engagement – a best practice guide with Scotiabank 29/06/17 - Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Childcare & Employers: Voucher to Tax-free – what you need to know in 2017 06/07/17 - Monday, January 2, 2017