A new study has revealed that disabled workers have experienced discrimination and deterioration in the workplace under the coalition government. Also revealed that employer attitudes to disabled workers have also deteriorated.Read More
Tag: unfair dismissals
Jun 18, 2013 | 0 |
A teaching assistant who was dismissed from a primary school after refusing to cut ties with her...Read More
May 13, 2013 | 0 |
A dental surgery receptionist who was given a written warning by bosses for eating an apple at her...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 3 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 4 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27