There are notable benefits for successful mentoring schemes but many organisations struggle to make them work. Julie Starr explores how fictional teachers can inspire inspiration to prospective mentors.Read More
Nov 25, 2013 | 0 |
The UK has an alarming shortage of people able to speak the ten most important foreign languages...Read More
Sep 5, 2013 | 0 |
Universities and colleges are twice as likely to use zero-hour contracts than other workplaces,...Read More
Dec 1, 2011 | 0 |
Tata Interactive Systems (TIS), a pioneer and global leader in customised learning solutions,...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 18 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 19 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 19 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26