Understanding what female STEM graduates desire will help to attract them.Read More
Jul 22, 2015 | 0 |
The findings, released today by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES), show that 43 percent of vacancies in STEM roles are hard to fill due to a shortage of applicants with the required skills – almost double the UK average of 24 percent.Read More
Jul 2, 2015 | 0 |
Education and Business Management top to the graduate wish list for most desirable sectors to enter. This is causing concern for widening STEM skills shortages as these sectors are proving less desirable as career prospects.Read More
Jun 10, 2015 | 1 |
Women scientists should work in separate laboratories because of their propensity for falling in love with the men and crying when criticised, British Nobel laureate Tim Hunt announced this week.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 18 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 19 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 19 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26