NSPCC, the children’s charity, is using 22 new e-learning courses from Video Arts to help its 2,500 staff to work together more effectively – across its head office, regional offices and local service centresRead More
Tag: staff training
Jul 17, 2015 | 0 |
Face-to-face communication for learning and training has been found to be highly valued and has a long-term place in the commercial world, according to research by Loughborough University and imago.Read More
Jan 13, 2015 | 0 |
Results of the Workforce View 2014/15 survey suggest that many organisations are still recovering from cutbacks made in the recession and losing out in the race for top talent.Read More
Sep 20, 2013 | 0 |
NHS Property Services is leading the way with its support to staff through training and...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 18 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 19 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 19 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23