“We need all employees to be treated fairly, on their merit, not discriminated against.”Read More
Tag: pregnant women
Sep 2, 2019 | 0 |
Just under a third of flexible working requests are being turned down.Read More
Aug 23, 2019 | 0 |
Women who may become pregnant still face illegal measures from employers.Read More
Jul 23, 2019 | 2 |
How much time is the Government adding to protect return to work mothers from redundancy?
Jan 25, 2019 | 1 |
They come into play after it was estimated that 54,000 women a year may lose their jobs due to pregnancy or maternity.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 20 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 21 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 23 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22