Which one would you chose?Read More
Aug 8, 2016 | 1 |
The bosses of Britain’s largest public companies have earned an average of £5.5m last year, says a recent report by the High Pay Centre.Read More
Aug 1, 2016 | 0 |
Research from leading recruitment specialists Robert Half UK reveals securing promotion is no guarantee of a pay rise, as 94 percent of finance professionals would elevate an employee into a new role without offering any additional remuneration.Read More
Jan 7, 2016 | 0 |
New research from recruitment firm Robert Half UK shows that more than half of UK employees plan to ask for a salary increase this year.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 19 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 20 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 20 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23