Whether it’s due to an ongoing issue which has been addressed with countless warnings and disciplinary action or it’s a one off serious incident, sometimes firing an employee is the only option left available.Read More
Jun 7, 2017 | 0 |
Uber has fired more than 20 of its employees, and is taking other actions against staff, after a company-wide harassment investigation.Read More
Jan 27, 2014 | 0 |
Footballer Nicolas Anelka’s recent alleged anti-Semitic gesture has had significant...Read More
Mar 13, 2013 | 0 |
A brave UK holidaymaker hit the headlines back in January when he grappled a two-metre shark...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 15 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 16 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 18 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 20 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22