49 per cent of companies believe that digital transformation will have the biggest impact.Read More
Tag: digita transformation
Nov 4, 2019 | 0 |
You need to get HR and IT in sync.Read More
Apr 10, 2019 | 0 |
New research reveals that UK organisations are looking to AI and wearable technology to deliver more personalised benefits experience and attract talent. But how viable is it for organisations across the board, and how far can it go?Read More
Mar 19, 2019 | 0 |
New AI for people analytics enables company leaders and HR professionals to make informed decisions based on data-driven insights.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 11 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 12 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 12 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23