“You must be able to move internal talent around, to switch roles between people.”Read More
Tag: Business growth
Jun 19, 2019 | 0 |
The UK currently has an estimated 2.4 million untrained ‘accidental managers’, and with poor management costing employers around £84 billion a year according to the OECD, it is time for fundamental change.Read More
May 15, 2019 | 0 |
Everyone wants to grow their careers, but according to a new survey, working for a growing company is seen as a critical aspiration and motivator for most British workers.Read More
Sep 25, 2015 | 0 |
New CIPD report finds too many businesses in ‘survivor mode’ or failing to invest enough in their people or the technology and equipment needed to boost productivity.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22