Welcome to our HR Analytics 2018 Special Edition home page. Our special edition runs for a whole week and takes a look at the key people analytics issues and trends in 2018.
In the 2018 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Survey, the number of respondents who viewed people analytics as
important for their organisation rose to an all-time high of 85 percent. However, only 42 percent of respondents saw their business as ready for this new age of 'people data'. At the same time, recent high profile data breaches have caused growing concerns about data protection, forcing HR professionals to re-examine their data management and confront employees' demands for transparency.
Discover the latest thinking on HR analytics from our experts…All the stories posted over the week will appear here:
- EDF Energy's Ross Watkins shares six top tips for keeping HR analytics simple.Read More »
- We all hear phrases such as “data is the new oil” and “we are in the data revolution”, but how …Read More »
- Elaine Mahon from the ONS shares tips on how HR professionals can use People Analytics to gain traction in their …Read More »
- Andy Charlwood explores some of the challenges to meaningful HR analytics.Read More »
- CIPD's Ed Houghton explores workforce reporting as Governments and boards demand clearer and more accurate information.Read More »
The new Forum for HR Analytics has partnered with HRreview and conference producer, Symposium Events, to bring you the 'Mission Critical HR Analytics' conference taking place on 5th September 2018 at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, London.
The Forum has ten free tickets to give away to it's members - and membership is free to HR and analytics professionals! Woot!
*Tickets are not available to suppliers, only in-house HR professionals. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or to refund existing bookings.
HR Analytics poll
Coming Soon: The Future of Work
Our next special edition and focus week runs in September, when we will be looking at the key areas of future of work.
For more information about advertising on HRreview, including in our Special Editions, click here.