The challenges of combining work and family have just been brought into very sharp focus. With nurseries closed, schools shut and social distancing measures in place, millions of us are now attempting to work remotely at home with children and no childcare.
In this webinar we'll be examining what's happened over the last few weeks in a nation that’s now 'working from home'.
- How are parents coping and what approaches are they employing to manage work and home?
- How are employers supporting them and looking after their wellbeing?
- What will employers be doing to support people getting back to the workplace?
- What have we learnt from this experience?
- How will this change our working patterns in the future?
- What might this mean for how we manage childcare?
- What does it mean for employers and flexible working requests?
We'll be discussing the implications on our 'new reality’ of the findings of the Modern Families Index 2020 Employer’s report, the most comprehensive study of how working parents managed the balance between work and family life in 2019 and what it means for employers now.
Join us for an insightful and lively discussion hosted by James Marsh who'll be joined by our panel of experts and thought leaders:
- Denise Priest, Director of Employer and Strategic Partnerships, Bright Horizons
- Deborah Richards, UKI Diversity & Inclusion Leader, IBM
- Ian Dinwiddy, Bright Horizons Associate, coach and commentator on all things 'working fathers'
- Siri Nomme, Head of Talent & Diversity, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Jane van Zyl, CEO, Working Families
Come and explore the recent past, present and possible future for Work+Family with us on April 30th 2020.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.