Find out what over 1400 working parents told us they need and want from their employers
Moving forward following full, extended lockdown means there’s a huge amount to think about about as we prepare for new working practices, changed team dynamics, the scale of the challenges and, also, the breadth of opportunities that lie ahead.
In this webinar we'll be examining what's happened over the last few weeks as individuals, businesses and other organisations have been preparing for ‘life after lockdown’
We'll be talking to leading employers about their experiences and insights and exploring what the recent Bright Horizons Work+Family Solutions surveys of both working parents and employers have to tell us.
We’ll be sharing how working parents have been coping (and being supported) with their situations during lockdown, their attitudes to their employers and thoughts and concerns for the future. We’ll also be looking at what employers have been doing to enable and support their parenting and caring employees during this time and what plans they have for the future.
Join us for an insightful and lively discussion hosted by James Marsh who'll be joined by our panel of experts, employers and thought leaders.
- Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Thought Leadership, Work+Family Solutions, Bright Horizons
- Sheri Hughes, UK D&I Director, PageGroup
- Jane van Zyl, CEO, Working Families
Register before 11am on 4th June 2020 to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Building the New Better: Talent Assessment in the Virtual Age – 17/09/20 - Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019