Current Childcare voucher schemes offered through employers will close to new registrants in April 2018. For many employers they’ve been the mainstay of their support for working parents. So what could/should employers be doing to support their employees.
So in our spring webinar, we’ll examine the benefits and policies options and what other initiatives work for employers. We’ll also consider the pros and cons and the business case of everything from Backup Care to on-site childcare. Joining us to discuss the impact and ROI will be Oliver Black, Director of My Family Care. Lindsey Doe, Director Of Tinies, part of the My Family Care Group will also be on hand to provide an overview of the current childcare landscape and what employers need to know.
We'll also be joined by independent reward, benefits and client Insight professional, Jackie Buttery and Adam Brooke, Vice President, Benefits Consultant at Bank of America Merrill Lynch who’ll be sharing their approach and insights into supporting their working parents.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019