75% of companies struggling with recruitment attribute this to a skills shortage (SHRM, 2021). In a world riddled with uncertainty, psychological science can inform hiring decisions, helping businesses navigate skill scarcity.
In this webinar, we explore how you can reliably predict a candidate’s potential for success by using science to diversify the talent pool and manage complexity. Join Jayson Darby, Director of Science at Thomas International, and Jos Frederiks, Co-founder and Director of Createment career advisory, as they share the secrets to successful hiring during a global skills shortage.
Insights you can expect to gain from this webinar:
· What really predicts success in a role
· What science reveals about future performance
· Root causes of the current recruitment challenges
· Practical solutions to your recruitment challenges
This webinar is for HR, C Suite executives, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition professionals who are looking for alternative ways to hire people during a global skills shortage.
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Jayson Darby, Director of Science, Thomas International
- Jos Frederiks, Thomas International
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.