Join Colin Watt, Director of Colleague Engagement and Chase Dolomont, Employee Engagement Strategist, Achievers, as they share practical advice on how to take your recognition and engagement programme to the next level for enhanced results in 2019.
In this webinar, we will:
•Share top tips on how to make your recognition and engagement programme a sustainable success
•Talk you through case studies that show how other organisations have impacted business outcomes through leveraging engagement and recognition
•Give you the opportunity to ask your questions to our experts and client advocates
Who should attend?
•Managers/HR leaders looking for ideas on how to improve employee engagement and performance, through joined up strategy and maximising untapped ecosystems around them
•Executives who want to learn more about the top driver of employee engagement, employee recognition, and how to implement or improve a company-wide recognition programme
•IT professionals looking for answers on how to maximise current technology and add engagement to the mix
Register for free before 11:00am on 13th December to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019