There has been an explosion of interest in extended paternity leave recently, further propelled to national news headlines by Theresa May’s focus on this topic during her last days in post as Prime Minister. No doubt your employees are asking about your stance on paternity leave vs shared parental leave and the Government is now asking for opinions as part of a wider consultation on proposals to support families.
Government consultations on transparency regarding flexible working and Parental Leave and pay close on 11th October and 29th November.
In this timely webinar in partnership with My Family Care / Bright Horizons we’ll give you the inside track on the topics, how best to respond as well as how to communicate your position as an employer externally and internally while the consultation is ongoing. Crucially, what are the immediate and future implications for employers for attracting and retaining talent?
We're delighted to be joined by Debbi Jackson - Head of Family Related Leave and Pay at Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), who'll be providing an overview of the consultations. Carolanne Minashi, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion at UBS, will be sharing her thoughts and in depth experience from an employer's POV.
To complete the panel, Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Though Leadership at My Family Care / Bright Horizons, will be contributing her broad experience of working with award-winning employers as a sought -after consultant on family-friendly best practice.
Register for free before 11am on 26th September
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Empower your people to impact engagement – 07/05/2020 - Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019