There has been an explosion of interest in extended paternity leave recently, further propelled to national news headlines by Theresa May’s focus on this topic during her last days in post as Prime Minister. No doubt your employees are asking about your stance on paternity leave vs shared parental leave and the Government is now asking for opinions as part of a wider consultation on proposals to support families.
Government consultations on transparency regarding flexible working and Parental Leave and pay close on 11th October and 29th November.
In this timely webinar in partnership with My Family Care / Bright Horizons we’ll give you the inside track on the topics, how best to respond as well as how to communicate your position as an employer externally and internally while the consultation is ongoing. Crucially, what are the immediate and future implications for employers for attracting and retaining talent?
We’ll be joined by thought leading employers, who’ll share their views, insights and innovative practices in this area.
Register for free before 11am on 26th September
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Maximising Human Value in your Organisation – 17/10/2019 - Monday, August 5, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018