DIsruption isn't something new to you or me, however we haven't seen anything like the disruption caused by COVID-19 for a generation.
For those of us that work within the talent space, securing critical talent pipelines during times of this new disruption: what does it mean for us? And what does the future hold?
Join our virtual forum and hear from experts as they discuss the trends, disruptors and drivers that are shaping the future of talent assessment.
This free live webinar will discuss:
- The big talent questions facing organisations right now - and how these are influencing the future of talent assessment
- Skills vs Behaviours - what top attributes should you be looking for in your employees in these uncertain times?
- How agile are your talent assessments? How agile will they remain? (e.g. virtual assessment for times of crisis or forever?)
- Tangible assessment tools that will help HR leaders prepare for the next few months, years and beyond
Register for free before 11am on 21st May 2020 to listen to this webinar live!
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Monday, November 11, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019