We have Gender Pay Gap data, so we have the beginnings of transparency. We have narratives exploring the drivers and action plans: but what are the specific building blocks of change for leading employers? How do you actually attract, retain and progress gender diverse talent and close the gap?
My Family Care's Autumn event aims to think big about also focus on practical actions employers can take as we move towards the next GPG reporting deadline in March/April 2019.
In this lively webinar, James March will be exploring the issues and learnings since the first reporting in April this year. He will be joined by:
- Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care, and a recognised innovator in the Parental Leave Coaching field.
- Ruth Thomas, Senior Consultant at Curo Compensation, summarising the learning from this year's Gender Pay Gap reporting and its implications for your next year's reports
- Carolanne Minashi, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, UBS, sharing the factors that really enable women to progress and reach the top at work.
The thought leadership shared will help you benchmark your current practice and gain practical ideas you can put to use. Register for free before 11:00am on 29th November to listen live.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Monday, November 25, 2019
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Monday, November 25, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Saturday, November 23, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019