One-size-fits-all permanent contracts are relics of the past. Embracing flexible contracts and work assignments means that both businesses and employees gain unprecedented agility – but this can also create complexity for payroll and HR teams.
With Covid-19, employers have a new challenge on their plates. Will their current skill needs look different tomorrow? Fluctuations in demands make it difficult to plan ahead and companies are increasingly being forced to rethink their talent management strategies.
As companies recover from the pandemic, more flexibility in the workforce is an appealing prospect for organisations fighting the war against talent. Employee experience should also stay front of mind – but after months of lockdown, how much flexibility do employees really want?
Organisations who opt for a flexible talent management strategy need the right tech in place to allow this flexibility to be possible and to create one consistent user experience for their people. They must also ensure tight legal compliance across their payroll and HR processes.
Join Colette Philp, HR Director at SD Worx, and Bob Rehill, Founder of Bob Rehill & Associates, to discover:
• What flexibility looks like to the post-Covid workforce
• One size doesn’t fit all – creating different flexible working policies for different employees
• Brand culture vs flexible working – how to strike the perfect balance
• How to ensure watertight compliance with a flexible workforce
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Colette Philp, HR Director, SD Worx
- Bob Rehill, Founder, Bob Rehill & Associates
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.