Yesterday’s way of working is obsolete. Today’s fast-paced, technology-fueled business environment means that the demands on employees, and the way in which they work, have changed.
Are your employees and your organisation ready to cope with the digital future?
On 17th January at 11.00am our digital readiness expert panel will be hosting a free live webinar to discuss:
•Why digital transformation of the workforce is a priority for all organisations.
•The core set of competencies that is needed to succeed in tomorrow's workplace.
•How digital readiness can be measured and assessed.
•How to approach digital transformation and take action right now.
There will be the opportunity to interact live with our panel on the day by taking part in live polls and posting your questions, many of which will be answered during the webinar.
Register for free before 11:00am on 17th January to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- WORK+FAMILY: Caring for the Generations – 27/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018