Covid-19 has changed the employee experience landscape. Not only has it altered the type and frequency of touch points, but it has also forced businesses to rethink their employee experience strategies.
Employees want tools that simplify their daily administrative tasks and the search for information. They want consistent user experiences across workplace applications. They want a smooth, frictionless way to interact with their managers and employers. On top of that – they expect a personalised experience that makes them feel valued as an employee.
Today, more and more businesses are choosing an end-to-end suite that takes care of the entire employee lifecycle. But organisations who are redesigning the employee experience, without considering payroll, are missing a trick.
Payroll information touches so many elements of HR, whether attracting, on-boarding, developing, rewarding or retaining talent, that it’s become hard to separate the technology supporting both functions.
Join Charles Knox, Director of Products & Solutions at SD Worx, Emma Leonis, Executive Director of HR Transformation LACE Partners and Bob Rehill, Founder of Bob Rehill & Associates for this webinar, where you’ll discover:
• Employee experience drivers – what do employees really want?
• How to create a personalised experience at every HR touch point
• The understated power of employee self-service
• The advantages of a digital HR infrastructure supported by payroll
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Charles Knox, Director of Products and Solutions, SD Worx
- Emma Leonis, Executive Director of HR Transformation, LACE Partners
- Bob Rehill, Founder, Bob Rehill & Associates
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.