Ever wondered what makes a business team successful?
The infographic below looks at some of the factors teams need in order to be successful, including having a clear vision, a solid support system and mutual responsibility for the outcome.
Clear leadership and defined roles in the team are also a crucial factor in an operation running smoothly. A good leader will be able to get the most out of a team by having clear roles for each team member so they will know what is expected of them and how it impacts the business on a wider scale.
Read more tips and advice from the infographic below on how to create the best team possible for your business.
This infographic was made with love by Unum. Unum providesIncome Protection which is an employee benefit that helps 1000s of businesses protect their staff.
- Uber faces legal action over drivers’ rights - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Government launches investigation into exit charges for pension freedoms - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Millennials have a more holistic approach to retirement planning - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Infographic: Anatomy of a great business team - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- National cycle to work day returns for its third year - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Brits have the most difficult conversations at work - Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Infographic: The evolution in career management - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Employees working longer hours due to technology - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- HR needs to shift focus to add value in M&A deals - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Advertised salaries fall to eleven month low - Tuesday, July 28, 2015