”Platform work” is used to supplement other forms of income, reflecting that UK workers are increasingly likely to patch together a living from multiple different sources.Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
Over a quarter of employees lack confidence to contribute to meetings.
Instinct over insight… nearly half of UK HR still rely on gut feel to assess skills needs within their business
Pressure mounts on recruitment to improve use of data as HR and recruitment lags behind every other business unit when it comes to use of data and insight.Read More
Despite an encouraging optimism in the UK tech industry, the impact of Brexit is causing the most concern for IT professionals, according to a new reportRead More
A majority of British workers say they rely on technology to do their job – but that doesn’t mean they know how to use it. This is according to the 2019 Tech Skills Index report.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Chancellor states that working from home will not be permanent after pandemic on
- Employers should offer furlough to parents affected by school closures, state TUC on
- Companies increasing wellbeing spending due to COVID-19 on
- Public sector already faces pay penalty even before incoming pay freeze, report warns on
- Business Minister, Paul Scully, has encouraged employers to instate policies that would support workers who are vic… https://t.co/FgqQllSKH7, Jan 15
- Almost three-quarters of working mothers who have applied for furlough funding have had their request denied, new r… https://t.co/rwvupZFcCP, Jan 15
- New research finds that over eight in 10 UK employees surveyed are searching for a new role, with over three-quarte… https://t.co/P82TDYB0kV, Jan 14
- New research finds that HR and payroll processes in the UK are the 21st most complex in Europe, meaning these proce… https://t.co/z61wfBHQWl, Jan 14
- 2021 is set to see HR teams make big decisions about the future of work and what systems must be put in place to ac… https://t.co/PWGsuS8D1K, Jan 14