”Platform work” is used to supplement other forms of income, reflecting that UK workers are increasingly likely to patch together a living from multiple different sources.Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
Over a quarter of employees lack confidence to contribute to meetings.
Instinct over insight… nearly half of UK HR still rely on gut feel to assess skills needs within their business
Pressure mounts on recruitment to improve use of data as HR and recruitment lags behind every other business unit when it comes to use of data and insight.Read More
Despite an encouraging optimism in the UK tech industry, the impact of Brexit is causing the most concern for IT professionals, according to a new reportRead More
A majority of British workers say they rely on technology to do their job – but that doesn’t mean they know how to use it. This is according to the 2019 Tech Skills Index report.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 14 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 15 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 17 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 20 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22