Click here to listen or download our weekly podcast. This week our podcast is a bite-size 15 minute roundup of the week´s news, brought to you in an informal way by our regular presenters, Paul and Hayley. If you have not listened to it before then this week´s bite size edition is a great way to start. And if you have listened before, then we hope that you will enjoy the new, lighter format. Have a good weekend and take HRreview with you!
About The Author
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Monday, August 4, 2014
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Monday, April 30, 2012
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research reveals insights into what HR teams are expecting the future of their work to look like in the coming… https://t.co/Na758K6SIk, 3 hours ago
- RT @Simonablake: For #NationalStressAwarenessDay I wrote a little thing for @hrreview about tackling employee burnout as we continue… https://t.co/ATLL1PcFFK, 4 hours ago
- Research explores the key barriers which prevent HR teams from implementing wellbeing initiatives which are mainly… https://t.co/Uj1lER8I7t, 23 hours ago
- New research by Microsoft explores the wide-spread problem of the skills gap, with almost seven in 10 leaders stati… https://t.co/yPrfGPHMC9, Nov 24
- New research highlights the severe impact of COVID-19 on young people and their rate of employment, with the curren… https://t.co/dk5gK6208v, Nov 23