Click here to listen or download our weekly podcast. This week our podcast is a bite-size 15 minute roundup of the week´s news, brought to you in an informal way by our regular presenters, Paul and Hayley. If you have not listened to it before then this week´s bite size edition is a great way to start. And if you have listened before, then we hope that you will enjoy the new, lighter format. Have a good weekend and take HRreview with you!
About The Author
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research conducted has found that almost half of women are concerned about burnout following the pandemic, with ove… https://t.co/2gF9sXzBsi, Mar 8
- RT @BHFamAtWork: Our Head of Thought Leadership, Jennifer Liston-Smith writes for HR Review on International Women's Day #IWD2021… https://t.co/4nssAZo29c, Mar 8
- New research conducted by the CIPD has shown that half of employers do not have a financial wellbeing policy, despi… https://t.co/cSvxa9zVXo, Mar 8
- If you're interested in learning about how you can build a winning workforce through diversity & inclusion, registe… https://t.co/7ugtv0SJOy, Mar 8
- "At a time when we’ve seen lockdown restrictions fall heavily on working parents – and especially on working mother… https://t.co/Gm1Te5JoNf, Mar 8