As this year comes to a close and the new year welcomes us in its bosom, we have compiled the ten most viewed stories of 2018.
From forbidden crisps to presenteeism, we have it all covered. Enjoy!
- Absenteeism vs. presenteeism – which is worse for the remaining staff?
- Nine realistic work perks every employee would love
- 5 signs you could be a victim of ‘leavism’
- 5 tips for employers to support their staff’s mental health
- The nine most sought after work perks that UK employees want
- Working mothers hit by £1.3 trillion in lost earnings due to inflexible business culture
- The future of HR assessment in 2018
- Employee forced to ask permission to eat crisps at desk
- Unhealthy employees now cost British firms six working weeks a year in lost productivity
- Formal dress codes can lead to happier employees, research shows
Aphrodite is a creative writer and editor specialising in publishing and communications. She is passionate about undertaking projects in diverse sectors. She has written and edited copy for media as varied as social enterprise, art, fashion and education. She is at her most happy owning a project from its very conception, focusing on the client and project research in the first instance, and working closely with CEOs and Directors throughout the consultation process. Much of her work has focused on rebranding; messaging and tone of voice is one of her expertise, as is a distinctively unique writing style in my most of her creative projects. Her work is always driven by the versatility of language to galvanise image and to change perception, as it is by inspiring and being inspired by the wondrous diversity of people with whom paths she crosses cross!
Aphrodite has had a variety of high profile industry clients as a freelancer, and previously worked for a number of years as an Editor and Journalist for Prospects.ac.uk.
Aphrodite is also a professional painter.