Adele Shortman provides employers’ advice on how to find a fine balance when dealing with religious views in the workplace from an employment law perspective.Read More
Tag: Workplace discrimination
May 16, 2019 | 1 |
The OECD revealed that it would take 150 years for a child from a poor UK family to earn the national average wage. It is time for all businesses to address this issue as a matter of strategic priority.Read More
May 8, 2019 | 0 |
New research suggests it’s time that workplace culture evolved to ensure fathers are confident their rights as parents will be respected. Read the story here.Read More
“She’s tiny, she’s the perfect height for a…” – Offensive comments still commonplace in UK offices in 2015
Oct 2, 2015 | 1 |
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 13 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 14 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 14 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23