Paul Burrin introduces the term People Science to explain the profound impact HR analytics can have on workplace performance.Read More
Tag: workforce productivity
Jan 9, 2019 | 0 |
Need we do some more lateral thinking to improve conditions for innovation?Read More
Jan 4, 2019 | 0 |
Lord mark Price argues that Government must focus on making employees happier in a post-brexit UK.Read More
Dec 12, 2018 | 0 |
New research finds that Wednesdays afternoon off have a positive impact on both productivity and wellbeing.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22