100 years ago today women over 30 whose husbands were occupiers of property where given the right to vote.Read More
Tag: Women’s rights
Oct 16, 2013 | 0 |
Following the announcement that Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts is leaving the company to take up the...Read More
Jun 5, 2013 | 0 |
The Women’s Business Council (WBC) yesterday (4 June) launched a Government report on maximising...Read More
Aug 7, 2012 | 1 |
Women’s rights campaigners called for an end to sex discrimination at the Olympics, urging...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 5 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 7 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27