Why are the findings of the Hampton-Alexander Review worse than expected?Read More
Tag: women on board
Jul 27, 2012 | 1 |
The government’s business-led approach to creating greater gender equality in the boardrooms...Read More
Feb 23, 2012 | 0 |
A year on from the publication of the Lord Davies report on women on boards, firms have made a...Read More
Nov 17, 2011 | 0 |
A top judge has called for the Equality Act to be used to give more senior positions in the...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22