How much longer is male boardroom members tenure compared to women?Read More
Tag: women boards
Jun 25, 2019 | 1 |
The technology sector in the UK is growing rapidly but just how many women are in this sector valued at £184 billion.Read More
Dec 23, 2014 | 1 |
Are we so focused on meeting gender diversity quotas in the workplace that we are ignoring the benefits women can bring to leadership and management positions?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 21 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 22 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 22 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26