Some organisations demonise whistleblowers leaving some suicidal in an attempt to paint them as mentally ill and discredit their claims, according to new research.Read More
Oct 31, 2013 | 0 |
Regulators with the power to receive and investigate whistleblowing disclosures are not adequately...Read More
May 31, 2012 | 0 |
Health Secretary Andrew Lansley MP was today joined by senior representatives from trade unions,...Read More
Nov 14, 2011 | 0 |
A new service has launched which encourages confidential reporting of suspected fraud or...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 3 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 4 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 6 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20