Each year around ten million adults in the UK will experience mental ill health, meaning one in four of us will experience a mental health issue at some point in our lifetime. Poppy Jaman, CEO of Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England, shares her thoughts on how employers can take a whole organisation approach to mental health.Read More
Feb 11, 2016 | 0 |
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- A new report sets out recommendations for the Government to introduce the "college of the future" by 2030, a critic… https://t.co/CmNHHE628e, Oct 30
- The Government has issued plans which would require pension providers to "nudge" savers to seek guidance from Pensi… https://t.co/K63M9TIcbn, Oct 30
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, Oct 29
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, Oct 29
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28