Symposium has published 100+ hours of webinar coverage from some of our great conferences so if you were unable to attend in person, you can become a ‘virtual delegate’ any time you want!Read More
Nov 12, 2015 | 0 |
The comparisons between HR and marketing are growing, HR experts have said during the latest Inside HR Webinar on centralising recruitment. Susan Vitale, chief marketing officer at New Jersey based iCIMS and Daniel Connacher of Euromoney, both spoke of the importance of social media in the recruitment process. Yet although the use of social media can allow a business to cast a wider net for talent while reducing recruitment costs, it can also be used by candidates to expose a bad recruitment experience.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 19 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 21 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27