Wages are continuing to rise at their highest level for nearly a decade, the latest...Read More
Tag: wage rises
Nov 11, 2015 | 1 |
The unemployment rate in the UK has fallen to a seven year low, suggesting the green shoots of recovery are now developing into saplings. The figures do suggest though that wage rises are not proving particularly forthcoming.Read More
Nov 9, 2015 | 0 |
Substantial wage rises are unlikely over the next 12 months as the majority of employers report they are having little problem hiring the staff they need, according to the latest CIPD Labour Market Outlook (LMO) survey.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22