The employment rate is at 76.1 per cent, the joint-highest number on record.Read More
Jul 10, 2015 | 0 |
The high-speed method of advertising jobs online can mean less time dedicated to constructing the perfect ad. Online job board Jobsite has put together its top tips to attract the strongest candidates to a vacancy.Read More
Jul 25, 2011 | 0 |
The construction jobs sector has seen a a surprise growth in construction job vacancies with a 22%...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 16 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21