In a world of uncertainty and changing economic direction, upskilling your workforce for the modern world should be the number one priority on your people and development strategy.Read More
Feb 28, 2019 | 0 |
Is it time your business invested?Read More
Feb 1, 2019 | 0 |
A third of workers in Great Britain – and almost half of those aged 55 and over – did not learn any new workplace skills last year.Read More
Jan 9, 2019 | 0 |
Need we do some more lateral thinking to improve conditions for innovation?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22