“Reinvention is vital post-pandemic to reset management culture.”Read More
Nov 8, 2018 | 0 |
UK business leaders set deadline of 2020 to transform organisations with priorities on people, technology and greater social purpose.Read More
May 17, 2017 | 1 |
Stakeholder engagement and readiness are very important at the British Council. Here Natalie Agostinho discusses the redesign of the global mobility programme within the organisation and how these two issues are key to the process.Read More
Mar 10, 2017 | 0 |
Raj Pragji, HR director at the QEII centre, discusses the concept of the companies ‘Transforming
Together’ change management programme, which allows staff at all levels to contribute.
Mar 9, 2017 | 0 |
Professor Hlupic has been voted one of the Most Influential HR Thinkers in the world for two years in a row. Here she discusses how organisations with the most effective employee engagement strategies can raise performance and involvement across the organisation.Read More
Aug 27, 2015 | 0 |
A talented and effective Transformation Director is one who can not only oversee the technical delivery of a programme, but also recognise and cultivate employees’ capabilities to achieve buy-in and collectively develop ways of achieving the corporate objectivesRead More
Aug 20, 2015 | 0 |
Rita Trehan LLC, the consultancy founded by business transformation specialist Rita Trehan, has won the Silver Stevie Award in the Startup of the Year category at the twelfth Annual International Business Awards (IBAs).Read More
Feb 10, 2014 | 0 |
With pay rates on the rise and human resources being the second most dominant business function...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22