Two in five jobs expected to change significantly or become redundant as a result of digital developments in next five years. Read more in our story.Read More
Tag: training and development
Feb 1, 2019 | 0 |
A third of workers in Great Britain – and almost half of those aged 55 and over – did not learn any new workplace skills last year.Read More
Jan 2, 2019 | 0 |
New research finds that there has been a major shift towards a learning culture in the workplace.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 18 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 19 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 19 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23