Ruane Bioenergetics focuses on a unique three-step process that identifies, resolves and equips people to cope with the effects of stress. The system can help to dramatically improve the efficiency and productivity of staff, tackling the high levels of absenteeism and low productivity prevalent in a workiRead More
Mar 26, 2015 | 0 |
Stoke City Council has transformed its working culture by training its employees to giving coaching and therapy sessions to their fellow colleagues. The change has resulted in the number of staff on long-term sick leave returning to work sooner than expected and the programme is now expanding due to its success.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 20 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 21 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 23 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22