Are the days of standard 9-5 jobs long gone?Read More
Tag: temporary jobs
Dec 19, 2018 | 0 |
Sharon Benson, HR Director at studio.co.uk on how to value seasonal colleagues and ensure the smooth running of business during the busiest period of the year.Read More
Dec 22, 2014 | 0 |
A new survey conducted by the CBI and Accenture shows that one half of British businesses are planning to expand their workforce in 2015 – with permanent jobs outstripping temporary work.Read More
Jun 9, 2011 | 0 |
The latest report on jobs by the REC and KPMG revealed the slowest growth in both permanent placements and temp billings in seven months. Although permanent staff salaries continued to rise in May, the rate of inflation eased to...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22