IT professionals are looking for a strong culture of innovation in prospective employers, but employers don’t rate their companies very high on the innovation scale.Read More
Tag: technical skills
Jul 7, 2015 | 0 |
There has been an increase in the number of non-EU IT professionals entering the UK as businesses struggle to meet the growing demand for tech skills.Read More
Mar 7, 2012 | 0 |
Â· Generalist skills give UK a global edge, say leading CIOs Â· But the UK’s world class IT...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22