The problem with performance is that it often gets equated with profitability or return on equity. In other words, the focus is on the outcomes, not the process. This creates a ‘results-driven’ culture, where teams become overly-focused on short-term gains.Read More
Mar 20, 2015 | 0 |
To keep up with the ever-increasing globalised economic landscape, more and more organisations are taking the leap and building teams on a global scale. However, while these new diverse team structures can be hugely beneficial, they can also bring about a whole host of brand new challenges.Read More
May 29, 2014 | 1 |
A high performing team has the right mix of skills and personalities. In addition, team members...Read More
Jan 9, 2013 | 0 |
As every HR professional knows, building build trust and cohesion in any team is a challenge. In a...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 15 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 16 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 18 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 20 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22