At Servest, we spend a lot of time talking about talent management; debating how we can find, nurture and retain the individuals that will essentially better our business. For us, it’s not about tick boxes or ‘processes for processes sake’. It’s about identifying the people that will make a positive difference to the Group – and you can only do that by looking and, ultimately, “seeing” who’s out there, and by having those candid conversations.Read More
Tag: succession planning
May 20, 2015 | 0 |
Tapping into your global talent pool and breaking down international communication barriers leads to better succession planning in the era of the cloud.Read More
Jun 28, 2013 | 0 |
After 26 seasons as manager of Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson has retired and David Moyes is...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 16 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 19 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21