By not taking a lunch break, an employee can feel mentally drained.Read More
Feb 19, 2013 | 0 |
Over half (61%) of UK employees surveyed found that 2012 was more stressful than 2011, according...Read More
Jun 14, 2011 | 1 |
Frazzled British workers are being thrown a lifeline with the news that a glass of pomegranate juice per day will deliver a measurable reduction in their stress hormone levels. A recent study found that 41% of British workers...Read More
May 16, 2011 | 0 |
New evidence presented by Mind, suggests that workers who admit to feeling stressed or depressed...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 14 hours ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 17 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 18 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 19 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, Oct 19