Almost one in four UK workers say they expect to work past the age of 65 as a result of low...Read More
Tag: state pension
Jun 10, 2015 | 0 |
Retirees who will reach State Pension age before 6 April 2016 could lose a combined £11.9bn of extra income by failing to defer their State Pension, new research from Fidelity Worldwide Investment shows.Read More
May 26, 2015 | 0 |
Pensioners draw more than half of their income from the State Pension, but it has been revealed that most lack basic understanding of qualify criteria for it.Read More
Dec 6, 2013 | 1 |
With the government having announced an increase to State Pension Age (SPA) to 69, several things...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 3 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 4 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27