New research finds why SME workers are highly likely to quit their job over work stress.Read More
Tag: staff management
Sep 28, 2016 | 0 |
According to Bersin by Deloitte’s Prediction for 2016 report, there will be a major trend towards, “a new, design centric, digital focus within HR. Apps will become king, the cloud will sit behind the scenes, and traditional software will seem less and less relevant.” The shift towards digital and more specifically mobile learning is also having an impact on training organisations, examination and accreditation boards, and in-house training teams who are also looking to transform exam management.Read More
Mar 19, 2015 | 0 |
Vegware, an eco-friend packaging company is working with Cezanne HR to revolutionise the way they manage their staff and annual leave across the company.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 1 hour ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 1 hour ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23