There are over five million small businesses in the UK, generating £1.2 trillion for the economy. Since 2010, private sector employment has grown by nearly 2.5 million and small businesses accounted for 65 percent of this. These figures demonstrate the contribution small businesses have made to the nation’s record employment rate of 73.7 percent.Read More
Tag: Small Business Saturday
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 2 hours ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 5 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 6 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 7 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, Oct 19