How many consultants are willing to hire candidates who lie on their application?Read More
Tag: skills crisis
May 28, 2019 | 0 |
Why is there a crisis in the hospitality sector? New research investigates what negates the plethora of career opportunities in the industry for young people.Read More
Feb 1, 2019 | 0 |
A third of workers in Great Britain – and almost half of those aged 55 and over – did not learn any new workplace skills last year.Read More
Sep 8, 2017 | 0 |
Two fifths of UK workforce identify themselves as Not In Skilled Employment (NISKE) – with majority struggling to move up career ladder since 2012Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 2 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 3 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 5 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20