Hayley Marles, Senior Associate at DAS Law highlights ten important areas of the law that HR professionals and business owners need to be aware of…Read More
Tag: sick pay
Nov 30, 2015 | 0 |
Statutory maternity pay and statutory sick pay rates will not rise in 2016. The Government has proposed no annual increase in various statutory rates, including maternity pay, paternity pay, shared parental pay, adoption pay and sick pay.
Oct 15, 2015 | 0 |
When looking to build the team within a business and take on new members of staff, one of the first questions that requires great consideration is ‘what are my obligations as an employer?’ For some, the long list of legal requirements is overwhelming, but getting the right documentation and processes in place can save a lot of time and money and ensure that businesses are complying with the law.Read More
Feb 24, 2014 | 0 |
The government has announced that the new Health and Work Service will be paid for by scrapping...Read More
Oct 25, 2013 | 1 |
A new report unveiled by protection specialist LV= reveals that the average Brit spends almost a...Read More
Aug 13, 2012 | 0 |
Can an employer commit a fundamental breach of contract by intentionally failing to pay an...Read More
Apr 2, 2012 | 0 |
Every April a host of changes are made to employment legislation and 2012 is no exception. This...Read More
Nov 14, 2011 | 0 |
New research from Aviva1 reveals that over half of UK workers (52%) would be unable to survive...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22